2007-2014 Toyota Matrix Tire Pressure System TPMS Light Reset Guide – The Toyota Matrix, officially Toyota Corolla Matrix, is a CUV (crossover utility vehicle) based on the Toyota Corolla. The car is formed from a joint venture between Toyota and General Motors.
General Motors sold this vehicle as Pontiac Vibe. The Toyota Matrix was sold in North America. Toyota Matrix was sold with the 1.8 liter 1ZZ-FE petrol engine and a five-speed manual transmission.
2007-2014 Toyota Matrix Tire Pressure System TPMS Light Reset Guide
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If the TPMS warning light appears on your 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Toyota Matrix, it is necessary to reset the TPMS. In this second generation, your vehicle will be equipped with a TPMS reset button. Follow these steps to do it:
- Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine
Tire pressure reset process cannot be done while the vehicle is moving.
- Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
The tire placard located on the door panel
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the POWER button twice without touching the brake pedal
- Look for the TPMS reset button and press the button until the tire pressure indicator Blinks slowly three times.
Each model year has a different button location
- Wait for several minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position, to allow the system to record each tire’s pressure, then turn the engine off.
These instructions are based on the Toyota Matrix owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the second generation of the Toyota Matrix (2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 model years). Hopefully, the article 2007-2014 Toyota Matrix Tire Pressure System TPMS Light Reset Guide can solve your problem. Good Luck!