How to Reset Service Required Minder Light on Hyundai Ioniq – The Hyundai Ioniq is a series of electric cars from the South Korean car brand Hyundai, which came out in 2016. The name “Ioniq” is a portmanteau of ion and unique. The Ioniq Hybrid was first presented in South Korea in early 2016. The official debut came only in March of that year at the Geneva Motor Show.
In November 2016, the Ioniq became the most economical vehicle according to the American EPA, with a measured consumption of 1.7 l / 100km. This exceeded Hyundai the BMW i3. The Ioniq line currently contains three models. The plug-in model has a lithium-ion polymer battery (LiPo) with a capacity of 8.9 kWh, which allows 50 kilometers to be achieved in electrical mode. The Ioniq Plug-in combines a 45 kW electric motor with a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine.
How to Reset Service Required Minder Light on Hyundai Ioniq:
To turning off the Service Required Minder Light on 2017 2018 Hyundai Ioniq, conform to the following instructions:
- When you turn on the engine and see “Service required” on the screen, press the OK button located at the steering wheel for more than 5 seconds.
- With this, the service interval will be reset to default settings. But you have to activate and set the service interval feature by accessing the “Service Interval” menu.
- To access the “Service Interval” menu, press the (MODE button) on the steering wheel to highlight the “User Settings Mode” and then press OK button
- In the “User Settings Mode”, select “Service Interval”
- Press the OK button to access the menu and use the directional keypad to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should be work on the latest model of Hyundai Ioniq (2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of How to Reset Service Required Minder Light on Hyundai Ioniq useful for you. Good Luck!