2012-2016 Hyundai Equus Service Required Minder Light Reset – Hyundai Equus is one of the most luxurious sedans produced by Hyundai Motors. Hyundai Caoa says that Equus is the first vehicle in the high-end segment in Brazil to have a 5-year warranty with no mileage limit. The Hyundai Equus known as Hyundai Centennial in the Middle East is a luxury sedan that serves as the top-of-the-range Hyundai Motor Company around the world, in homage to the Latin word Equus that means “horse”.
The Hyundai Equus is the company’s largest and most expensive sedan. In 2009, the company launched a new version on a rear-wheel-drive platform intended to compete with the BMW 7 Series, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Audi A8 and Lexus LS. As of June 2013, the Hyundai Equus is available in Korea China, the Middle East and the Americas (except Mexico).
2012-2016 Hyundai Equus Service Required Minder Light Reset:
To turning off the Service Required Minder Light on 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Hyundai Equus, conform to the following instructions:
- When you turn on the engine and see “Service required” on the screen, press the OK button located at the steering wheel for more than 5 seconds.
- Then when the miles and days blink press the OK button for more than 1 second.
- With this, the service interval will be reset to default settings. But you have to activate and set the service interval feature by accessing the “Service Interval” menu.
- To access the “Service Interval” menu, press the navigation button on the steering wheel to highlight the “User Settings Mode” and then press OK button
- In the “User Settings Mode”, select “Service Interval”
- Press the OK button to access the menu and use the directional keypad to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should be work on the latest model of Hyundai Equus (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2012-2016 Hyundai Equus Service Required Minder Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!