How to Reset Service Required Light Hyundai ix35 2014-2016 – The Hyundai ix35 is an SUV produced by the Hyundai Motor brand from April 2010 to 2015. He succeeds Hyundai Tucson but it is the second generation of 4×4 it replaced. Two new blocks just took place under the hood of this compact SUV: the 1.6 GDi 135 hp, gasoline direct injection, and the unexpected 1.7 CRDi 115 hp.
In 2014, the ix35 was restyled. Only the most attentive observers will notice diode daytime running lights, chrome bars on the grille and around the front fog lights, as well as new fires, which incorporate his new outfit. The engines are unchanged (1.6 GDI of 135 hp, 1.7 CRDi of 115 hp and 2.0 CRDi of 136 hp or 184 hp), but the diesel of 136 hp, associated with two-wheel drive, reinstates the tariff.
How to Reset Service Required Light Hyundai ix35 2014-2016:
To turning off the Service Required Minder Warning Light on 2013 2014 2015 2016 Hyundai ix35, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- Press the (MODE button) on the steering wheel until you get to the menu tab
- Scroll down and find the “Service Required“, and then press the ∇ button for more than 5 seconds.
- Then when the miles and days blink press the ∇ button for more than 1 second.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should be work on the latest model of Hyundai ix35 (2013 2014 2015 2016 model years). Hopefully, the article of How to Reset Service Required Light Hyundai ix35 2014-2016 useful for you. Good Luck!