Technological advances Samsung’s smartphone has been embedded into a compact camera the Galaxy Camera. However, Samsung has not forgotten the consumers who prefer the DSLR-style performance and the ability to replace the lens. IT giant from South Korea announced the presence of NX300, which continue the success of the NX200 and NX210 mirrorless cameras.
Just like its predecessor, the NX300 features APS-C sensor with a resolution of 20.3 megapixels and a sensitivity range ISO100-25600. Samsung pinning DRIMe IV processor, and add the phase detect AF to produce the Hybrid AF system more quickly and accurately. The maximum shutter speed of 1/6000 and consecutive shooting up to 9fps ensure users capture every important moment.
Image source: itproportal.com
In addition to the photos, of course NX300 can also record video with Full HD 1080p resolution. Interestingly, Samsung also brings the NX-45mm lens F1.8-3D, which allows capturing images and videos in 3D format. Unfortunately, this feature can not be applied in the previous NX camera. NX300 is equipped with a 3.31-inch AMOLED screen that has a 768k dot. The screen is a touch screen that can facilitate the process of framing, focus point selection, and in looking back shots photographs or video footage.
Staying true to the concept of “connected devices”, Samsung includes WiFi connectivity in the NX300. That way, users can connect the camera to a smartphone or tablet based on Android and iOS, via the Samsung Smart Camera application. The application is open AutoShare feature that automatically send all photos to smartphones, mobile links that facilitate the selection process and transfer images from the camera to the smartphone, as well as the Remote Viewfinder function.
How To Hard Reset Samsung NX300
- Removing the battery and the memory card.
- Hold down the Power for 15 seconds.
- Insert the battery
- Power on the camera
- Reset your camera by pressing the Menu button > Settings > Reset.
How to protect your Photos on Samsung NX300?
- Press the Playback button on the back of your camera.
- Press the Menu button
- Select Protect > Multiple Protect.
- Press OK on the file you want to protect. Then you will see a green check mark at the bottom left of the screen.
- Press the Fn button
How to Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung NX300?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example I use Restoration
- Connect your Samsung NX300 memory card to a computer with a card reader
- Run the Restoration program
- In the Drives box, specify the drive whose data you want to restore.
- If you have determined Drive, now you can start the search, click the Search Deleted Files. Long out of the search process depends on the size of drive you have selected.
- If the search process is complete, the files that have been deleted will be visible again.
- To restore your files it found, click one file name and click the ‘Restore By Copying’ button
- Determine the direction of storage, for example, I keep in My Documents. Give the name of the file (may also allow existing name), and then click Save
Read also “How to Recover Deleted Photos on Fujifilm FinePix S8400W Superzoom camera” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Tips and Tricks: Samsung NX300 Digital Kamer? useful for you.