How to Reset Maintenance Oil Life Light on Honda Accord 2018 – The Honda Accord is a car the Japanese automaker Honda, which is produced since spring 1976. Since the first generation, the Honda Accord has evolved both in terms of its dimensions, from the size of a compact sedan than a family sedan, at the level of its equipment and it’s quality engines that contributed make this model a reference to the North American market. This quality sedan, however, has been little marketed on the French market, compared to cars belonging to the same segment and at comparable periods.
The first generation of the Honda Accord is marketed in 1976 in the 3-door body and a 1.6-liter petrol engine of 68 hp. The Accord is larger than the Civic with a length of 4.12 m and a wheelbase of 2.38 m, for an approximate weight of 910 kg. The second generation is first marketed in Japan and Europe in 1981, then in North America from 1982. And the tenth generation of Honda Accord has been launched on 14 July 2017. And sales began in October 2017 in the USA as a 2018 model.
How to Reset Maintenance Oil Life Light on Honda Accord 2018:
To Reset Oil Life Indicator Light back to 100% on Honda Accord 2018, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” (II) without starting the engine, If your vehicle has a Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Press the (home) button
- Roll the Left Selector Wheel until appears on the display
- Press the Left Selector Wheel to enter the maintenance menu
- Press the Left Selector Wheel to enter the reset mode
- Select the maintenance item you want to reset
- Press the Left Selector Wheel to reset the selected item
This procedure should apply to the latest generation of theHonda Accord (2018 2019 models). Hopefully the article of How to Reset Maintenance Oil Life Light on Honda Accord 2018 useful for you. Good Luck!