Citroën C1: How To Reset Tyre Pressure Sensor Light (2014-2021) – The Citroën C1 model is the Citroën version of the mini-class car developed jointly by PSA Peugeot Citroën and Toyota Motor Corporation. The Citroën is the smallest model in the C-Series and is therefore excellent for city traffic.
The C1 is also often used because of its economical consumption: 4.6 liters per 100 kilometers. The Citroën C1 has a length of 3.4 meters and a width of 1.6 meters.
Citroën C1: How To Reset Tyre Pressure Sensor Light (2014-2021)
Time needed: 7 minutes.
The tyre pressure system must be initialized after an adjustment to the pressure of tyres, and after changing one or more wheels. Depending on your vehicle model year, here are a few ways to reset the tyre under-inflation detection system on 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 Citroën C1:
- Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine
Tire pressure reset process cannot be done while the vehicle is moving.
- Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
The tire placard located on the door panel
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the POWER button twice without touching the brake pedal
- Look for the TPMS reset button and press the button until the tire pressure indicator Blinks slowly three times.
The button is located in the glove box
- Wait for several minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position, to allow the system to record each tire’s pressure, then turn the engine off.
These instructions are based on the Citroën C1 owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the second generation of the Citroën C1 (2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 model years). Hopefully, the article Citroën C1: How To Reset Tyre Pressure Sensor Light (2014-2021) can solve your problem. Good Luck!