2019 Honda Passport Maintenance Due Minder Light Reset – Honda Passport is an SUV that is another version of Isuzu Rodeo. Released by Honda in the United States to enter the SUV in the US market that is growing in the 1990s. The Honda Passport was one of the products of Isuzu and Honda’s collaboration in the 1990s.
The difference between the first and second-generation models has achieved a revival for the first time in 16 years due to Honda’s own development. First publicized at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November 2018, this model fills the gap between the CR-V and the Pilot.
2019 Honda Passport Maintenance Due Minder Light Reset:
To Reset Oil Life Indicator Light back to 100% on 2019 2020 Honda Passport, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” (II) without starting the engine, If your vehicle has a Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Press the ENTER button repeatedly until the home screen appears.
- Scroll down and select MAINTENANCE
- Scroll down and select OIL LIFE
- Press and hold the ENTER button for about 10 seconds to enter the reset mode.
- Select the maintenance item you want to reset
- Press the ENTER button to reset the selected item.
This procedure should apply to the latest generation of the Honda Passport (2019 2020 model years). Hopefully the article of 2019 Honda Passport Maintenance Due Minder Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!