2018 Honda Clarity Service Due Warning Light Reset – The Honda FCX Clarity is a hybrid car made by the Japanese manufacturer Honda. The car is already on the market in the United States.
Because only in a few places hybrid can be refueled, the vehicle is up to now still not a major sales success. The successor is the Clarity Fuel Cell, a sedan. It is not intended that this model will be marketed in the Netherlands. In America, the car is part of a pilot project.
2018 Honda Clarity Service Due Warning Light Reset:
To Service Due Warning Light on 2018 2019 2020 Honda Clarity, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position by pressing the “Start” button without touching the brake pedal.
- Press the INFO button (located on the steering wheel)
- Press the or briefly until appears on the display
- Press the ENTER button
- Scroll down to select a maintenance item to reset, or to select All Due Items
- Press the ENTER button to reset
This procedure should apply to the latest generation of the Honda Clarity (2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article 2018 Honda Clarity Service Due Warning Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!