2018 Hyundai Accent Wrench Oil Service Interval Light Reset – The Hyundai Accent is a compact middle-class model of the South Korean brand Hyundai. The car is on the same chassis as the Kia Carens, but they are very different from each other. In 1995 the model was introduced on the Dutch market under the name Hyundai Excel, in two body styles: a sedan and a hatchback. The technical name of the model that was made between 1995 and 2000 is X3, the model between 2000 and 2006 is the LC and the model that has been on the market since 2006 is indicated by MC.
With this model, Hyundai participated in the World Rally Championship. The fifth generation of the Accent was launched in February 2017 under Toronto Auto Show as a sedan. During the year 2017, the sedan was introduced. In Germany, the vehicle is not sold, in Russia, it is marketed again as Hyundai Solaris.
2018 Hyundai Accent Wrench Oil Service Interval Light Reset:
To turning off the Service Warning Message on 2018 Hyundai Accent, conform to the following instructions:
- When you turn on the engine and see “Service required” on the screen, press the OK button located at the steering wheel for more than 5 seconds.
- Then when the miles and days blink press the OK button for more than 1 second.
- With this, the service interval will be reset to default settings. But you have to activate and set the service interval feature by accessing the “Service Interval” menu.
- To access the “Service Interval” menu, press the (MODE button) on the steering wheel to highlight the “User Settings Mode” and then press OK button
- In the “User Settings Mode”, select “Service Interval”
- Press the OK button to access the menu and use the directional keypad to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should be work on the latest model of Hyundai Accent (2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2018 Hyundai Accent Wrench Oil Service Interval Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!