2016-2020 Peugeot Traveller Service Light Spanner Warning Reset – The Peugeot Traveler is a presented in March 2016 at the Geneva Motor Show Van of the French automaker Peugeot. The vehicle is identical to the Citroën Spacetourer and the Toyota ProAce Verso. All three were co-developed by PSA Peugeot Citroën and Toyota and are largely visually and technically related to the Citroën Jumpy3, Peugeot Expert3, and Toyota Proace2.
The Vans Spacetourer and Traveler, as well as the ProAce Verso, are based on the commercial versions Citroën Jumpy, Peugeot Expert and Toyota Proace. Their predecessor versions were developed by PSA together with Fiat and in turn came from the joint Eurovan (PSA / Fiat) development, launched in 1994.
2016-2020 Peugeot Traveller Service Light Spanner Warning Reset
Time needed: 7 minutes.
When the next service is due, the Service minder or Spanner light will appear on the display. The service indicator must be reset after performed the maintenance service on your vehicle. Follow the instructions below to reset the Service Minder light on your Peugeot Traveller:
- Turn the ignition to the OFF position
Make sure your vehicle is stopped completely
- Depending on your vehicle model, press and hold one of the following buttons
The button is located on the instrument cluster
- Turn ON the ignition but don’t start the engine; the distance recorder display begins a countdown
Countdown from 10 will appears on the display
- Continue to hold down the button until “0” MILES appears on the display and the maintenance light turns off
Release the button when the display indicates “=0”
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
This tutorial we got from the Peugeot owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the first generation of the Peugeot Traveller (2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of the 2016-2020 Peugeot Traveller Service Light Spanner Warning Resets useful for you. Good Luck!