2016 Peugeot Traveller Spanner Service Due Light Reset – The Peugeot Traveler is a presented in March 2016 at the Geneva Motor Show Van of the French automaker Peugeot. The vehicle is identical to the Citroën Spacetourer and the Toyota ProAce Verso. All three were co-developed by PSA Peugeot Citroën and Toyota and are largely visually and technically related to the Citroën Jumpy3, Peugeot Expert3, and Toyota Proace2.
The Vans Spacetourer and Traveler, as well as the ProAce Verso, are based on the commercial versions Citroën Jumpy, Peugeot Expert and Toyota Proace. Their predecessor versions were developed by PSA together with Fiat and in turn came from the joint Eurovan (PSA / Fiat) development, launched in 1994.
2016 Peugeot Traveller Spanner Service Due Light Reset:
To turning off the Maintenance Service Spanner Warning Light on 2016 Peugeot Traveller, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition to the OFF position
- There are 4 buttons on the dash, push and hold the LEFT one ( or CHECK button)
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- Continue to hold down the or CHECK button until the end of the countdown and the service light turns off.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should apply to all generation of the Peugeot Traveller (2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2016 Peugeot Traveller Spanner Service Due Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!