How To Reset TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Light on Buick Cascada (2016-2019) – The Cascada is a convertible from Opel. The Cascada was sold under different brands: in the USA as Buick, in Great Britain as Vauxhall, and in Australia as Holden. The Cascada is the successor to the Opel Astra TwinTop.
The car was presented at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. The Cascada was built from March 4, 2013, at the Opel factory in Gliwice (Poland), where the Astra is also produced. Due to declining sales numbers, Opel stopped production of the Cascada in May 2018.
How To Reset TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Light on Buick Cascada (2016-2019)
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replacing a spare tire with a road tire containing the TPMS sensor on your Buick Cascada, the system will detect a malfunction and the low tire pressure warning light will blink. When that happens, the TPMS sensor reset process must be done. You’ll need TPMS Relearn Tool to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System in this model. Follow these instructions to get started:
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the Engine Start/Stop button without touching the brake pedal
- Press the MENU button repeatedly until you see the VEHICLE INFORMATION MENU on the display
The button is located on the turn signal lever
- Scroll down to the “TIRE PRESSURE” menu
Use the thumbwheel to scroll down
- Press and hold the SET/CLR button to enter the relearn mode
A confirmation message may appear on the display
- Press the SET/CLR button if a confirmation message appears on the screen
The horn will sound twice and the TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message will appear on the screen
- Start from the driver side front tire, use the TPMS Relearn tool to activate the tpms sensor
Place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor
- Repeat the process for the passenger side front tire, passenger side rear tire, and the driver side rear tire
A horn chirp will confirm that the sensor has been reset
- Turn off the ignition after you reset the last tire
The TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message will disappear
- Adjust the tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
These instructions are based on the Buick Cascada owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the first generation of the Buick Cascada (2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article How To Reset TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Light on Buick Cascada (2016-2019) can solve your problem. Good Luck!