How To Reset Tire Rotation Light on Nissan Quest (2011-2017) – The Nissan Quest is a van that was produced by the car manufacturer Nissan between 1993 to 2017. The first and second generations of the Quest were created through a joint venture with Ford Motor Company.
In 2003 the joint production with Ford ended. Ford brought the Mercury Monterey onto the market as the successor, whereas Nissan produced the Quest in-house from 2004.
How To Reset Tire Rotation Light on Nissan Quest (2011-2017)
The tire maintenance message will appears when the customer set distance comes for replacing tires. You can reset or set a reminder at a specific distance. Depending on your vehicle model, here are a few ways to reset the tire rotation on the Nissan Quest:
With Audio Display
Time needed: 7 minutes.
On a Nissan Quest, you can access tire maintenance reset via the navigation system menu. Here’s how to do it:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine,
If your Nissan Armada has a Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Press the INFO button
The button is located on the control panel
- Go to MAINTENACE by using the navigation button
Press ENTER button to select
- Scroll to TIRE or REMINDER 3
The reset mode will open up
- Select the RESET DISTANCE to reset the reminder schedule or distance to 0 mi (km).
This menu lets you set an oil and filter reminder at a specific interval or reset the current one
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
With Cluster Button
In addition to using the audio display, you can also access the tire maintenance menu via the cluster button.
- Turn the ignition key to ON position without starting the engine
- Press the ❏ button until you see the “SETTINGS” screen
- Scroll to the MAINTENANCE menu by using the ⚈ button
- Select TIRE
- You can set a reminder at a specific interval or RESET the current one in this menu
These instructions are based on the Nissan Quest owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the fourth generation of the Nissan Quest (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 model years). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Tire Rotation Light on Nissan Quest (2011-2017) can solve your problem. Good Luck!