Lincoln Navigator Keyless Entry Keypad Door Code Reset – The Navigator is a luxury Lincoln SUV. It is based on the Ford T1 chassis on which the Ford F-150 is based. Completely redesigned, this model stands out clearly from its two predecessors.
A look at the fourth generation of the Navigator Lincoln showed at the New York International Auto Show 2016 with the Navigator Concept. This concept vehicle has gullwing doors and steps that are no longer used in the production vehicle that was featured at the 2017 New York International Auto Show.
Lincoln Navigator Keyless Entry Keypad Door Code Reset:
To reset or erase the personal code from your 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Lincoln Navigator, you need to know the factory-set five-digit code. If you’ve lost or forgot your factory code, read the HOW TO FIND FACTORY KEYLESS ENTRY CODE first before doing this!
- Enter the factory-set five-digit code.
- Press the 1·2 keypad briefly within five seconds.
- Press and hold 1·2 for two seconds. This must be done within five seconds of completing Step 2.
All personal codes will erase and only the factory code will
If you want to add your own personal entry code, follow these
- Enter the factory-set code.
- Press 1·2 keypad to initiate input within five seconds.
- Enter your personal five-digit code. You must enter each number within five seconds of each other.
- Press 1·2 keypad to save personal code
- If successful programming the doors will lock and then unlock
This procedure should apply to all generations of Lincoln Navigator (2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article by Lincoln Navigator Keyless Entry Keypad Door Code Reset can solve your problem. Good Luck! 😀