All the usual effects of bassist are available on this multi-effects pedals. Distos, wah, modulation diverse modlisations amp, compressor, etc. known bass sounds. The biggest draw of this pedal is the amount of features packed into it at a price that’s cheaper than most single effects pedals out there. The B1x employs Zoom’s ZFX-3 DSP chip and a 96kHz sampling rate to deliver amazingly accurate models of tube harmonics. Its 24-bit AD/DA conversion offers excellent dynamic range. It has 46 effects, 13 different amp/stomp box emulators, the ability to play through headphones, the added drum machine and also featured is a built in chromatic tuner.
According to several user reviews, some users have praised a Zoom B1X Bass Multi Effects Pedal for the cheap; easy to use; versatile and sounds good; Character Defined By Bass. But some users also have complained it for the unresponsive .
Image source: zzounds.com
- Set the Module selector to the “RHYTHM” position.
- Press the RHYTHM button
- The B1/B1X has 40 built-in rhythm patterns. To switch rhythm patterns, press one of the (∧/∨) foot switches in rhythm mode.
- Adjust the rhythm volume, by using the VALUE knob.
- The rhythm pattern tempo can be adjusted. To continuously change the rhythm tempo, hit the (BANK UP•TAP) key once and then turn the (VALUE) knob while the tempo value is being shown on the display.
- To manually specify the tempo, hit the (BANK UP•TAP) key at least twice in the desired interval.
- To stop the rhythm, press the RHYTHM button.
To restoring the factory settings your Zoom B1X Bass Effects Pedal, first power on while simultaneously holding the STORE button until “AL” appears on the display. Finally, press STORE button again to start initialization of the program. The Factory Reset procedure is complete.
Warning! This procedure will return all of the settings to the values when the Zoom B1X was shipped from the factory. So be sure that you want to do this. This procedure also applies to the Zoom B1 unit. Hopefully the article of “Tips and Trick: Zoom B1X Bass Multi Effects Pedal” can help you.
Reference: Zoom B1X Manual