How To Reset Lincoln Continental Keyless Entry Door Code – Lincoln Continental is a line of luxury vehicles owned by Ford Motor Company Lincoln. Since its debut in 1940, about 10 generations have emerged. The Lincoln Continental has become the epitome of the American road cruiser over the years.
Already at the New York International Auto Show 2015, a study of the new Lincoln Continental was presented. A year later, the production model of the Lincoln Continental was presented at the North American International Auto Show, which has been sold since the end.
How To Reset Lincoln Continental Keyless Entry Door Code:
To reset or erase the personal code from your 2017 2018 2019 2020 Lincoln Continental, you need to know the factory-set five-digit code. If you’ve lost or forgot your factory code, read the HOW TO FIND FACTORY KEYLESS ENTRY CODE first before doing this!
- Enter the factory-set five-digit code.
- Press the 1·2 keypad briefly within five seconds.
- Press and hold 1·2 for two seconds. This must be done within five seconds of completing Step 2.
All personal codes will erase and only the factory code will
If you want to add your own personal entry code, follow these
- Enter the factory-set code.
- Press 1·2 keypad to initiate input within five seconds.
- Enter your personal five-digit code. You must enter each number within five seconds of each other.
- Press 1·2 keypad to save personal code
- If successful programming the doors will lock and then unlock
This procedure should apply to the latest generation of Lincoln Continental (2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article by How To Reset Lincoln Continental Keyless Entry Door Code can solve your problem. Good Luck! 😀