Audi A4: How To Open Fuel Door / Gas Cap (2008-2021) – The Audi A4 is a mid-size passenger car manufactured by the German manufacturer Audi. This car is produced as a sedan, station wagon, and convertible.
All right, today I have an Audi A4, and I’m going to show you how to open up the fuel door and gas cap on this vehicle. We’ll be working on is this 2008 A4, but this should be the same for 2009 to 2021 and maybe even beyond those years.
Audi A4: How To Open Fuel Door / Gas Cap (2008-2021)
Time needed: 1 minute.
It’s pretty simple to open up the fuel door on Audi A4 because there is no button or any lever to open it. Here’s how to do it:
- Turn off the car
Make sure to unlock the car
- Get out of the vehicle and find the fuel door
Going to walk around to the back. The fuel door is located on the vehicle’s passenger side
- Push and release the center-rear edge of the fuel door
It will pop open and allowing you to refuel the car
- Unscrew the gas cap counterclockwise to open it
How Do You Open a Stuck Audi Fuel Door?
In this chapter, we will show you what to do if your fuel flap gets stuck. So this is we’re going to show you where the emergency fuel door release is on how to get this little mechanism manually opened if you’ve got an electrical fault and you’re locked out of your fuel flaps. Let’s take a look.
- Open the trunk door and you should see a right side trim panel
- Release the trim panel by using a tool such as a screwdriver
- Find and then pull the RED cord to release the fuel door and that will allow you to gain access to the gas cap
OK, that’s it. Check my other tutorials for Audi and other brands and see you soon! Let me know if you have any questions thanks a lot for reading.