2019 Kia Telluride Service Required Warning Light Reset – The Kia Telluride is a sport utility vehicle of the South Korean car manufacturer Kia Motors and currently the largest SUV in the product range. Named the car is to the community Telluride in the US state of Colorado.
The production vehicle was presented at the NAIAS in January 2019 in Detroit. The Telluride is produced since February 2019 in the US West Point (Georgia). It is unlikely to be offered outside of North America.
2019 Kia Telluride Service Required Warning Light Reset:
To reset the Service Warning Message on 2019 2020 Kia Telluride, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition to the “ON” position
- Highlight the USER SETTINGS menu by pressing the button (Mode button) on the steering wheel.
- Scroll down and then select SERVICE INTERVAL
- Select RESET to reset the service interval function.
- If you want to adjust the interval by mileage and period. Select ADJUST INTERVAL and then set the time and distance.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should be work on the latest model of Kia Telluride (2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2019 Kia Telluride Service Required Warning Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!