2013 Citroen C8 Service Spanner Warning Light Reset – The Citroen C8 is a European car manufacturer Citroen minivan to transport six, seven or eight people. The C8 was launched in 2002 to replace the Citroën Evasion.
The interior space is very spacious, with many storage compartments and extensive basic equipment. With two sliding doors (optionally electric) it is also possible to get out into narrow parking spaces. The C8 never had a successor and so the gap was filled by the C4 Grand Picasso and the Jumpy.
2013 Citroen C8 Service Spanner Warning Light Reset:
To turning off the Maintenance Light on 2013 2014 Citroen C8, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition to “S” position for the steering lock.
- Press and hold the Trip button, and turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position
- Countdown from 10 will appears on the display
- Continue to hold down the Trip button until “0” MILES appears on the display and the maintenance light turns off.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should apply to all generation of the Citroen C8 (2013 2014 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2013 Citroen C8 Service Spanner Warning Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!