2012 Renault Pulse Oil Maintenance Warning Light Reset – The Renault Pulse is a five-door compact car of the car manufacturer Renault Nissan Automotive India. The model was marketed in India between 2012 and 2017 and is based on the fourth generation of the Nissan Micra.
The pulse is slightly longer than its sister Nissan model. The choice was petrol and a diesel engine. There are the equipment lines RxE, RxL and RxZ.
2012 Renault Pulse Oil Maintenance Warning Light Reset:
To Reset Oil Maintenance Warning Light on 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Renault Pulse, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to the “RUN” position without starting the engine
- There are two buttons on the left or right side of the combination meter panel, press the button briefly until you see the “SETTING” menu
- Highlight the “MAINTENANCE” by using the button and hit the button to enter
- Select OIL and press button to enter
- Highlight the RESET option and then press to enter
- Finally, select the mileage by pressing the button once and then press to reset
This procedure should apply to the first generation of Renault Pulse (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2012 Renault Pulse Oil Maintenance Warning Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!