2011-2017 Volkswagen VW Amarok Oil Service Reset Guide

2011-2017 Volkswagen VW Amarok Oil Service Reset Guide – The Amarok is a four-door, mid-size pickup truck already announced by the brand, a future single-cab (2-door), produced by Volkswagen. Its design is quite robust with finishes inspired by the remaining range of recent Volkswagen vehicles and has one of the largest interior spaces in the category. Introduced in December 2009 to journalists from around the world and in February 2010 to the public, it began to be sold on Brazilian soil in April 2010, a country where 60% of Amarok manufactured will come. The other 40% will be divided between Argentina, its country of origin, and other countries in the world.

In 2005, Volkswagen announced the desire to create a robust pick-up based on the off-road style. After about five years, Amarok was presented and started to be produced at the brand’s factory in General Pacheco, Argentina. Amarok presents itself as a support vehicle for the Volkswagen team at the 2010 Dakar Rally, which has about 45 participants.

2011-2017 Volkswagen VW Amarok Oil Service Reset Guide:

To turning off the Service Oil Life Light on 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Volkswagen VW Amarok, conform to the following instructions:

  • Press and hold the trip-odometer button “0.0”, and turn the ignition switch to the “On” position, but do not start the engine
  • Release the trip-odometer button.
  • Briefly press the double square button (located to the left of the instrument cluster).
  • Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.

For more details, please watch the following video:

This procedure should applies to the all generation of the Volkswagen Amarok (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 models). Hopefully the article of 2011-2017 Volkswagen VW Amarok Oil Service Reset Guide usefull for you. Good Luck!