Fujifilm offers a prosumer camera with an affordable price, the FujiFilm FinePix S4800. This camera has a 30x optical zoom capability and resolution of 16 megapixel CCD sensor. With a variety of super-macro capabilities 2 cm, 24-720mm wide angle lens, HD video and other interesting features, the Fujifilm FinePix S4800 may be the choice for novice photographers to hone their skills in the field of photography.
Camera with 16 MP sensor has a very luxurious design. If seen, the Fujifilm FinePix S4800 has a shape similar to a DSLR camera. Although the price is cheap, the quality of the resulting image is not cheap you know. Proved that the Fujifilm FinePix S4800 camera is able to produce sharp and clear images. In dark or light conditions, the Fujifilm FinePix S4800 is able to automatically adjust the contrast so they can get the perfect result.
Image source: photographyblog.com
To restoring FujiFilm FinePix S4800 to it’s factory settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn On your camera
- Press the [MENU/OK] button
- Press the [</ dial left] button to highlight the tab
- Press the [V/ dial down] button to highlight the “SETUP”, which is represented by a wrench icon
- Press the [>/ dial right] button to place the cursor in the setup menu.
- highlight “RESET” and press the [>/ dial right] button
- When a confirmation dialog appears, press the [V/ dial down] button to select “OK”
- press [MENU/OK] button
Read also “Resetting Nikon 1 J4 Mirrorless Digital Camera” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Resetting Fujifilm FinePix S4800 Super Zoom Bridge digital camera useful for you.
Reference: Fujifilm FinePix S4800 manual