Almost all the major manufacturers are competing to introduce their mirrorless product. Although known as a manufacturer of instant camera, Polaroid did not want to lose in wins most of the mirrorless camera market is becoming increasingly larger. Companies that originate from the United States is planning to announce their first mirrorless camera. This new camera they named IM 1836.
The design of the IM1836, embracing design philosophy that has been embraced by mirrorless cameras from other well-known brand, the design is simple. Seen from the external controls that are present in this camera is very simple. Given that the target market of this camera are those who switch from a compact camera but reluctantly carrying a DSLR then the choice seems reasonable. The back of the camera looks quite baggy, because all control transferred to the touchscreen display. Keep in mind that the new Polaroid camera would eventually carry the Operating System (OS) based on Android so that all the functionality of the camera will be more flexible.
Polaroid taken steps bold enough to incorporate design mirrorless camera with Android OS. Previous (besides Polaroid has brought the first compact camera that uses Android OS) only Nikon Coolpix S800c and Samsung with the Galaxy Camera that looks daring to try to market this type of camera. It should be noted that with this new camera means Polaroid became the first manufacturer that carries a mirrorless camera with Android OS.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on Polaroid IM1836?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example I use FreeUndelete
- Connect your Polaroid IM1836 memory card to a computer with a card reader
- Run the FreeUndelete program
- Select the drive you want to restore the file (your camera memory card) and click the SCAN button on the top of the list of drives.
- Once the scan is finished the program will display the data that had been removed in the right window. Select the file in the file list to recover, then click Undelete button to restore the deleted data.
Read also “How to Recover and Protect your Photos on Samsung NX300?” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of 5 Ways to Recover Deleted Pictures on Polaroid IM1836 useful for you.