Last Updated on June 20, 2022 by Nick
Roland GR-55 is a world-shattering guitar technology, this technology can change the sound of the guitar, becoming a very rich range of sound that can complement your guitar playing. By detecting the pitch very quickly and accurately make this guitar synth for admirable. A revolution that has never existed in the other guitar effects. The implementation of the technology flagship Roland COSM guitar modeling synth guitar making performance is quite remarkable. Plus, the GR-55 also includes 900 new unique sound, including piano, organ, percussion, orchestra and others.
Very indulgent guitarists? Certainly! Because of this synth also have many choices of modulation effects such as Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb and Delay that we can set as you wish. Highly recommended for use in the studio or on stage. The world’s great guitarists like Herman Li (DragonForce), Jeff Loomis until Alex Hutching also rely on this guitar synth. With an extra LCD on the wide pedal to make you will feel very comfortable to operate. Then, a feature function USB widen this effect, because you can increase the vocabulary of sound is needed.
Image source: rolandus.com
- Press the [EDIT] button to enter the EDIT mode
- Select the SYSTEM tab by using the PAGE [<] [>] buttons
- Select the BACKUP/INIT icon, and press the [ENTER] button.
- Select the FACTORY RESET, and press the [ENTER] button.
- When the display ask you “Are You Sure?”, select “OK,” and press the[ENTER] button.
- When the factory reset has been completed, turn off and then turn on the power
Warning! When you execute “Factory Reset”, the settings you made will be lost. Before you perform this operation, check whether there is any data you want to keep. Hopefully the article of Resetting Roland GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer useful for you.