Last Updated on November 5, 2020 by Nick
2013-2019 Cadillac ATS TPMS Tire Pressure System Light Reset Guide – The Cadillac ATS is a mid-range model of the US vehicle brand Cadillac from the General Motors group. This car came on the domestic market in September 2012.
The long version Cadillac ATS-L was available on the Chinese market between 2014 and 2019. The successor model CT4 was presented in May 2019.
2013-2019 Cadillac ATS TPMS Tire Pressure System Light Reset Guide
Time needed: 7 minutes
If you replacing a spare tire with a road tire containing the TPMS sensor on your Cadillac ATS, the system will detect a malfunction and the low tire pressure warning light will blink. When that happens, the TPMS sensor reset process must be done. You’ll need TPMS Relearn Tool to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System on this model. Follow these steps to do it:
- Turn the car in Service Mode
Press and holds the ENGINE START/STOP button for 5 seconds without touching the brake pedal
- Use the ► navigation button to move to the right screen
The button is located on the steering wheel
- Scroll down to the TIRE PRESSURE menu
Use the ▲▼ navigation button to scroll the menu
- Press and hold the SEL button
The horn will sound twice and the TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message will appear on the screen
- Start from the driver side front tire, use the TPMS Relearn tool to reset the tpms sensor
Place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor
- Repeat the process for the passenger side front tire, passenger side rear tire, and the driver side rear tire
A chirp horn will confirm that the sensor has been reset
- Turn off the ignition after you reset the last tire
The TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message will disappear
- Adjust the tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
These instructions are based on the Cadillac ATS owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the first generation of the Cadillac ATS (2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article 2013-2019 Cadillac ATS TPMS Tire Pressure System Light Reset Guide can solve your problem. Good Luck!