2013-2015 KIA Soul Engine Oil Service Required Reset – After the successful launch of the Kia Soul globally in several countries, now the South Korean manufacturer is preparing to launch a special variant with the name of New Kia Soul Red Zone 2.0 in 2015. The presence of this special edition version of the Red Zone forward who had first launched some time ago.
By the look and design of the Kia Soul Special Edition is much more attractive and sporty thanks to the presence of colored paint black shadow mixed with red accents inderno radiator grille section. In addition, the lower bumper design makes this hatchback car is getting cool, coupled with a body kit charming in some parts. Meanwhile, in terms of comfort New Kia Soul Red Zone 2.0 2015 equipped with five bars Split wheels measuring 18 inches and equipped with LED lights and a rear spoiler located on the roof.
2013-2015 KIA Soul Engine Oil Service Required Reset:
To turning off the Service Warning Message on the 2013, 2014, 2015 KIA Soul, conform to the following instructions:
- When you turn on the engine and see “Service required” on the screen, press the MOVE button located at the steering wheel for more than 1 second.
- With this, the service interval will be reset to default settings. But you have to activate and set the service interval feature by accessing the USER SETTING menu.
- To access the Information menu, press the MODE button (icon rectangle) on the steering wheel.
- Highlight the USER SETTING menu.
- Press MOVE button to access the menu and use the directional keypad to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should be work on the latest model of Kia Soul (2013, 2014, 2015) models. Hopefully the article of 2013-2015 KIA Soul Engine Oil Service Required Reset usefull for you. Good Luck!