Last Updated on June 20, 2022 by Nick
How to Reset Digitech RP355 to Original Settings – Digitech RP series is a multi fx with the traditional model. Digitech Rp355 is no less intense with Rp1000, because the effect of this pedal will give you 126 amps, cabinets, stompboxes, and effects in a single unit. Effects pedal also has a drum machine with 60 patterns and a built-in looper with up to 20 seconds of recording time. This pedal effect is very easy to operate to get some really good sound.
Digitech Rp355 interesting in this is its formidable size. width is only about 9 inches and weighs less than 6 pounds. With the layout of the expression pedal on the right, three footswitches along the bottom line and above the LCD display screen.
How to Reset Digitech RP355 to Original Settings
To restoring the factory settings of Digitech RP355 multi effects, first power on while simultaneously holding the Store button and release the button when the display appears “FACRST”. Press and hold the Store button again for 3 seconds until “RSTORD” appears in the display and release it.
After restoring the factory settings is complete, the Expression Pedal calibration procedure now commences.
How to Calibrate the Digitech RP355 Expression Pedal:
- To calibrate the Digitech RP355’s Expression Pedal, first press and hold the Up/Down Footswitches until “PDLCAL” appears in the display.
- When “TOE DN” appears in the display, rock the Expression Pedal forward (toe down) and press either Footswitch.
- And when “TOE UP” appears in the display, rock the Expression Pedal back (toe up) and press either Footswitch.
- The Display now prompts you to calibrate the V-Switch sensitivity (VSwxx), where XX is the current V-Switch threshold.
- Rock the Expression Pedal forward and press firmly on the toe once to turn the V-Switch on (wah ON), and again to turn the V-Switch off (wahOFF).
- If the V-Switch is too sensitive, press the right Up Footswitch to raise the threshold (range is 0-200). Keep testing the V-Switch sensitivity and adjust the threshold until it only engages when you want it to.
- Press both Up/Down Footswitches simultaneously to exit.
Warning! This procedure will erase all custom User presets, and recalibrates the Expression Pedal. Be sure you want to erase the memory and return the RP355 to its factory default state before continuing with this procedure. Hopefully the article of “How to Reset Digitech RP355 to Original Settings” usefull for you. Good Luck!