Tyre Reset: Citroën C3 Aircross Tyre Pressure Sensor Light (2017-2021) – The Citroën C3 Picasso Aircross is a sporty mini-MPV with the appearance of an off-road vehicle; for example, the spare wheel is mounted on the car’s back.
This Aircross is only available in Brazil but is in many ways the same as the C3 Picasso, which is available in Europe. The Aircross is available with the so-called FLEX engines. These engines can run on various fuels such as Diesel, Petrol and Bio-ethanol.
Tyre Reset: Citroën C3 Aircross Tyre Pressure Sensor Light (2017-2021)
The tyre pressure system must be initialized after an adjustment to the pressure of tyres, and after changing one or more wheels. Depending on your vehicle model year, here are a few ways to reset the tyre under-inflation detection system on 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 Citroën C3 Aircross:
With Tyre Set Button
Time needed: 7 minutes.
Follow the instructions below if your vehicle is equipped with a Tyre Pressure Set button. Follow these steps to get started:
- Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine
Tire pressure reset process cannot be done while the vehicle is moving.
- Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
The tire placard located on the door panel
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the START/STOP button without touching the brake pedal
- Look for the Tyre Pressure Set button and then press it for 3 seconds
An audible signal will confirm that the sensor has been reset
If your vehicle is equipped with a touchscreen, follow these instructions:
- Make sure you have adjusted the tyre pressure recommended on the tire placard
- Turn ON the ignition without starting the engine
- Press the DRIVING / VEHICLE button
- Select Under-inflation initialisation in the Driving Functions tab menu
- Select Yes to execute the tyre pressure reset
These instructions are based on the Citroën C3 Aircross owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the second generation of the Citroën C3 Aircross (2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 model years). Hopefully, the article Tyre Reset: Citroën C3 Aircross Tyre Pressure Sensor Light (2017-2021) can solve your problem. Good Luck!