Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V is Sony’s camera which has a 30x optical zoom capability. Features optical zoom is applied by the Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V can certainly target object with great detail even though the object has a very far distance. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V carries the BSI-CMOS sensor measuring 1 / 2.3 “with a resolution of 18 megapixels support, to produce stunning photos. BIONZ image processor which has been embedded in the body of this camera will ensure faster and optimal performance.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V which has a size of 122 x 87 x 93 mm is also equipped with XtraFine TruBlack TFT LCD screen of 3 inches with a resolution of 921.600 dots. Excess screen that can be lifted up and down thanks to the tilting technology, making convenience when shooting at angles that are difficult to reach. Not only that, the Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V seems also designed for ease of recording video. This camera is capable of producing promising full HD video quality (1920 x 1080) at 60 frames-per-second.
Image source: technobuffalo.com
How to Recover Deleted Photos?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example Stellar Phoenix
- Connect your camera memory card to a computer with a card reader.
- Select the Deleted File Recovery> Quick Scan
- After that select the drives to be scanned (path / location where the files that have been deleted) and select Start Scan
- After that you can see the files / folders that have been deleted. And to recover your data, select a file> right click> recover> and select the path / location you would put the file.
Remember, this program may take a long time to process depending on the size of the memory card you’re scanning. Read also “How can I Restore Accidentally Deleted Pics on Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100?” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Tutorials to Recover Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V Deleted/ Lost Photos useful for you.