Samsung is a leading company in the world in delivering a quality range of electronic products. Samsung WB110 is a compact camera from Samsung’s latest WB series of. Samsung WB series is well known with its zoom feature. And for series of ‘WB110’, Samsung provided him with super zoom feature with the zoom range up to 26x optical zoom. Samsung claims that Samsung WB110 is able to produce image quality is quite good, and the results of photo files stored in JPEG format.
For the quality of the resulting image, the Samsung WB110 has been equipped with a CCD sensor resolution of 20.2 megapixels. The use of these sensors is claimed by Samsung, is able to produce a more detailed image quality with levels of color which is quite good. In addition, the WB110 also offers other interesting features, namely the use of ultra-wide angle lens. This feature can be used by users to take a picture by inserting some elements into a photograph.
Image source: wallpapers-in-hd.com
Maximum image quality produced is high enough resolution, reaching 5152 × 3846 pixels, and to achieve a minimum quality of 1024 × 768. Samsung WB110 can also be used to record video with quality 720p video, MPEG4, AVC / H.264. Samsung WB110 is also equipped with a 3-inch LCD screen with a resolution HVGA and there are also features live-level adjustment, where the LCD screen can adjust the brightness of the display quality when it was outside or indoors.
How to Recover Deleted Photos?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example I use Stellar Phoenix
- Connect your camera memory card to a computer with a card reader.
- Select the Deleted File Recovery> Quick Scan
- After that select the drives to be scanned (path / location where the files that have been deleted) and select Start Scan
- After that you can see the files / folders that have been deleted. And to recover your data, select a file> right click> recover> and select the path / location you would put the file.
Read also “How to Recover Deleted Photos on Nikon AW1” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Tutorials to Recover Samsung WB110 Deleted Photos useful for you.