TPMS Reset: Opel Meriva Low Tyre Pressure Light (2015-2017) – The Opel Meriva is a small MPV. This car is sold as Vauxhall Meriva in UK and Chevrolet Meriva in Mexico and Argentina.
The Meriva is built in Zaragoza, Spain, where the Opel Combo is also made. The Meriva is available with gasoline LPG (bi-fuel) and turbo diesel engines from 1.3 L to 1.8 L, with power ratings from 55 kW to 132 kW. In 2017, the Meriva was succeeded by the Opel Crossland X.
TPMS Reset: Opel Meriva Low Tyre Pressure Light (2015-2017)
Time needed: 7 minutes.
In 2015 2016 2017 Opel or Vauxhall Meriva, you can access the TPMS reset menu through the information screen. However, you need the TPMS Relearn Tool to do this. Follow these instructions to get started:
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the Engine Start/Stop button without touching the brake pedal
- Go to VEHICLE INFO menu (displayed by car symbol) by pressing the MENU button repeatedly
The button is located on the turn signal lever
- Scroll down to the “TIRE PRESSURE” menu
Use the thumbwheel to scroll down
- Press the SET/CLR button to enter the relearn mode
A confirmation message will appears on the display
- Press the SET/CLR button again to confirm
The horn will sound twice and the TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message will appear on the screen
- Start from the driver side front tire, use the TPMS Relearn tool to activate the tpms sensor
Place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor
- Repeat the process for the passenger side front tire, passenger side rear tire, and the driver side rear tire
A horn chirp will confirm that the sensor has been reset
- Turn off the ignition after you reset the last tire
The TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message will disappear
- Adjust the tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
These instructions are based on the Opel Meriva owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the second generation of the Opel or Vauxhall Meriva (2015 2016 2017 model years). Hopefully, the article TPMS Reset: Opel Meriva Low Tyre Pressure Light (2015-2017) can solve your problem. Good Luck!