TPMS Reset: Nissan NV Tire Pressure Sensor Light (2012-2021) – The Nissan NV has been available in North America since 2011. Before that, the Nissan Caravan was only built and sold in Mexico.
With the Nissan NV, a full-size van is now being built and sold for the first time by a Japanese automobile manufacturer in the United States and Canada. In Mexico, the NV was offered for a short time and then replaced by the Nissan NV350.
TPMS Reset: Nissan NV Tire Pressure Sensor Light (NV1500 NV2500 NV3500)
Time needed: 7 minutes.
Each time a tire pressure has been adjusted or change the tire, you need to reset the Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS). To reset TPMS on the Nissan NV1500 NV2500 NV3500 you can follow the instructions below and finish it in less than 30 minutes!
- Place the TPMS system into relearn mode by decreasing the air pressure for at least 30 seconds continuously for all tire
Decrease air pressure for more than 10 psi (69 kPa) within 30 seconds
- Adjust the tire pressure in all four tires to the levels shown below
After completing this, the system will enter TPMS relearn mode for 30 minutes
- Turn the ignition key to ON position without starting the engine
If your car has a Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal
- Go to the SETTINGS menu by using the ❏ INFO knob
The button is located on the instrument cluster
- Find and select TPMS MENU
Rotate the ❏ INFO knob to cycle and press the knob to select the menu
- Select RE-LEARN
A confirmation will appears on the screen
- Press the knob to confirm
The TPMS warning light will flash continuously and the chime will sound three times when the tpms reset is completed
- Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard on the driver’s door panel
These instructions are based on the Nissan NV owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the first generation of Nissan NV1500 NV2500 NV3500 (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 model years) North America version. Hopefully, the article TPMS Reset: Nissan NV Tire Pressure Sensor Light (2012-2021) can solve your problem. Good Luck!