TPMS Reset Guide: Lexus RC F RC200T RC300 RC350 (2015-2021) – The Lexus RC is a car model from the Japanese car manufacturer Lexus, which has been produced since 2014 and sold in Germany since January 2015. It is a 2 + 2 seater with rear-wheel drive, which carries the brand-typical diabolo grill on the front.
The top model of the series is the Lexus RC F with a 351 kW (477 hp) five-liter V8 gasoline engine, which is also installed in the Lexus IS-F. In October 2018, Lexus presented a revised version of the RC at the Paris Motor Show.
TPMS Reset Guide: Lexus RC F RC200T RC300 RC350 (2015-2021)
Time needed: 7 minutes.
Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) or also known as TPWS on Lexus cars is a system that provides a real tire pressure report to the driver. If the TPMS warning light appears on your 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 Lexus RC F/ RC200T/ RC300/ RC350, it is necessary to reset the TPMS. In this generation, your vehicle equipped with a TPMS reset button. Follow these steps to do it:
- Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine
Tire pressure reset process cannot be done while the vehicle is moving.
- Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
The tire placard located on the door panel
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the POWER button twice without touching the brake pedal
- Look for the TPMS reset button and press the button until the tire pressure indicator Blinks slowly three times.
Each model year has a different button location
- Wait for several minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position, to allow the system to record each tire’s pressure, then turn the engine off.
These instructions are based on the Lexus RC owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the first generation of the Lexus RC F/ RC200T/ RC300/ RC350 (2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 model years). Hopefully, the article TPMS Reset Guide: Lexus RC F RC200T RC300 RC350 (2015-2021) can solve your problem. Good Luck!