Continuing its success in presenting the mirrorless compact camera range, Samsung Electronics introduced a “new family” compact mirrorless camera of the NX Series, the Samsung NX2000. Samsung NX2000, designed by Samsung by combining style and also the latest technology as a SMART compact camera. NX2000 is equipped with APS-C CMOS sensor resolution of 20.3 megapixels with ISO range between 100-25600. The use of this sensor is claimed by Samsung is able to produce an image with quite detailed and high quality. Even in low light conditions, APS-C CMOS sensor capable of taking images with the color quality is quite good. The maximum shutter speed owned in this NX2000 reach up to 1/4000 with the ability consecutive shooting up to 8 fps.
DRIMe IV processor usage on the Samsung NX2000 compact camera is also capable of presenting performance, such as muffle the noise, the speed of the process, and help produce quality color which is much more brilliant. Capabilities and features that are embedded in the Samsung NX2000 is actually quite similar to the previous Samsung compact camera, the NX300. However, for the NX2000 series is equipped with a LCD screen of 3.7 inches TFT WVGA with touchscreen feature. With the use of 3.7-inch screen, the user can later easily accommodate all sorts of uses, from shooting to make the process of recording video with Full HD 1080p resolution.
Image source: imaging-resource.com
Samsung NX2000 is equipped with WiFi connectivity and NFC features. So that the user can connect this compact camera is easy to share the photo files to a variety of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets via direct WiFi connection. Samsung NX2000 will be offered at a more affordable price, ie USD $ 649.99 with available in three colors: white, black and pink. This price also includes with the kit lens package size of 20-50mm.
Factory Reset :
- In Shooting mode, press [MENU] button
- Select the “SETTING 1” tab, which is represented by a “gear” and “number 1” icon.
- Select “Reset”
How to Recover Deleted Photos?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example I use Restoration
- Connect your camera memory card to a computer with a card reader
- Run the Restoration program
- In the Drives box, specify the drive whose data you want to restore.
- If you have determined Drive, now you can start the search, click the Search Deleted Files. Long out of the search process depends on the size of drive you have selected.
- If the search process is complete, the files that have been deleted will be visible again.
- To restore your files it found, click one file name and click the ‘Restore By Copying’ button
- Determine the direction of storage, for example, I keep in My Documents. Give the name of the file (may also allow existing name), and then click Save
Read also “Recover Deleted Photos on Olympus E-PL6 Compact Cameras” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Samsung NX2000 Mirrorless Digital Camera Tips and Tricks useful for you.