Olympus SH-50 is a compact digital camera released in 2013 with a super zoom lens capability, the price is quite friendly so it can be reached by all the photographers. As a super-zoom camera, the Olympus SH-50 is equipped with a 25 mm wide angle lens which is capable of up to 24x optical zoom is extended as well as super-resolution zoom of up to 48x. With this specification to shoot the subject will certainly be done easily.
Also equipped with BSI-CMOS sensor 16 megapixels, which makes this camera can be relied upon to shoot a subject with the result that the quality is clear and sharp. It is also going to inject the image stabilization feature, to ensure every shot is not going to look blurry even though the use of resolution and optical zoom to the maximum. Olympus SH-50 uses a TruePic VI image processing. A processor technology that will no doubt speed in processing an image. In addition, for video recording, it can rely on video recording features full HD (1080p). The recording process also will feel easy and fast because it has a speed of 30 frames-per-second.
Image source: photoxels.com
To restoring Olympus Stylus SH-50 iHS to it’s factory settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn on your Olympus Stylus SH-50 iHS
- Press [MENU] button
- Press [</ dial left] to select the page tabs
- Press the [∨/ dial down] button to highlight the “Tools 1” tab, which is represented by a wrench and hammer 1 icon, and then press [>/ dial right] button
- Select “Reset” and then press OK button
- When a message appears turn the dial to choose “Yes” and then press the [OK] button
- Press [MENU] button to complete the setting
Read also “Resetting Olympus TG-830 16 Megapixels 5x Optical Zoom Digital Camera” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Resetting Olympus Stylus SH-50 iHS Digital Camera with 24x Optical Zoom useful for you.
Reference: Olympus Stylus SH-50 manual