IXUS 255 HS is not much different from the previous series. Clearly displayed on the front of the lens with 10x optical zoom (35mm equivalent: 24-240mm) and a flash light. Continues at the top there is a power button, shutter button with a zoom panel circled. Looking back, embedded LCD screen 3.0-inch PureColor II G with a resolution of 461,000 dots and a number of key settings are arranged on the right side.
Canon uses a 12.1 MP CMOS sensor with DIGIC 5 processor support as image processing. By planting DIGIC 5, the IXUS 255 HS is capable of running full HD video, managing faster fps at full resolution, and produces images on good quality and minimal noise. The response of the power and performance of autofocus also promise you to do the shooting snapshots. When finding the beautiful moments on the way, you can quickly snap a picture.
Image source: gizmag.com
‘HS’ which stands for High Sensitivity was also very helpful in shooting performance in low light conditions and reduce noise effectively. In addition, Canon has also provided a number of interesting features such as ECO Mode that lets you shoot all the time, full 1080p HD video, Smart Auto 58 Scenes, Hybrid Auto, Face ID, to the built-in WiFi to connect to your smartphone, through the application of Canon Camera Window that can operate on the Android OS and iOS.
To restoring Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS to it’s factory settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn ON your PowerShot and press the “Menu” button to open the menu in the viewfinder window.
- Press the [< / right arrow] to select the “wrench and hammer icon”.
- Scroll to “Reset All” using the directional arrows on the Func.Set button.
- Press the [Func.Set] button to select “Reset All”.
- When “Reset Settings to Default?” message appears, highlight “OK” using the directional buttons and then press [Func.Set] button to confirm
Read also “Resetting Canon PowerShot A3500 IS Digital Camera with Wi-Fi” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Resetting Canon IXUS 255 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera useful for you.
Reference: Canon IXUS 255 HS manual