Canon EOS 100D comes with a unique and revolutionary DSLRs, which have smaller dimensions with a compact weight (only 407 grams with battery). This DSLR camera is the smallest and lightest camera in the world today. Canon EOS 100D is equipped with APS-C CMOS sensor resolution of 18 megapixels, combined with Canon’s DIGIC 5 processor to produce high resolution images with finer details in all lighting conditions. Autofocus technology brings Hybrid CMOS AF II system that can lock the focus very quickly and accurately and is available ISO option, which can be expanded up to ISO 25600.
The camera size is 25 percent smaller and 28 percent lighter than the Canon EOS 650D, with dimensions of 116.8 x 90.7 x 69.4mm and weighing just 407g, aka not until half a kilogram. Specification of sensor is 18MP APS-C CMOS Hybrid AF II. Canon EOS 100D is also capable of recording Full HD video with a frame rate of 30fps, 25fps or 24fps. ISO range offered EOS 100D is 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for capturing images and ISO-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for the video. Its LCD screen is a touch screen measuring 3 inches, with the Clear View LCD technology that allows us to use two fingers to zoom or change the images, and access menus and control settings, and enable the focus point and shutter release when shooting.
Image source: ephotozine.com
To restoring Canon EOS 100D to it’s factory settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Put the Camera in Manual Mode
- Press the Menu button
- Scroll over to the third subsection of the third set of menu options.
- Scroll down to the Clear all Camera Settings option by using the quick control dial
- Click the Set button. Scroll over to the OK button and click Set button again.
- When the factory reset has been completed, pull out the battery
- Look in the battery compartment, and you’ll see a little slider you can pull it.
- Behind this slider are the backup-battery hidden. Take this battery out for at least an hour, replace the backup-battery, and the “normal” battery.
Read also “Restoring the Factory Settings of the CANON POWERSHOT SX510 HS And SX170 IS” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Resetting Canon EOS 100D DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm III Lens useful for you.
Reference: Canon EOS 100D manual