How To Reset Tyre Pressure Loss Light on Renault Zoe (2014-2021) – The Zoe is a hatchback from the French car brand Renault. The car is a fully electric vehicle. The car was introduced to the Dutch market in the second quarter of 2013.
The range differs per model and per generation. The third generation introduced in 2019 has a WLTP range of 390 km. In the first half of 2020, the ZOE was the best-selling electric car in Europe.
How To Reset Tyre Pressure Loss Light on Renault Zoe (2014-2021)
When the system detects a loss of pressure in one of the tyres, a warning light will come on to alert the driver. You should reset the Tyre Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) when this happens. Depending on your vehicle model years, here are a few ways to reset the TPMS on the Renault Zoe:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
For Renault Zoe made in 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 you can reset Tyre Pressure using the turn signal lever. Here’s how to do it:
- Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine
The Tire pressure reset process cannot be done while the vehicle is moving
- Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
The tire placard located on the door panel
- Turn the ignition key to ON position without starting the engine
If your car has a Smart key button, insert the card into reader and then press the ENGINE START button without touching the brake pedal
- Press the ▲ or ▼ button repeatedly until TYRES SET TPW or LEARNING THE TYRE PRESSURE appears on the display
The button is located on the end of the turn signal lever
- Press and hold the ▲ or ▼ button to execute the Tyre Pressure reset
Press the button for approximately 5 seconds
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Unlike the previous model, in this latest model (2019 2020 2021), you can access the tire pressure reset via the steering button.
- Make sure to adjust the tire pressure recommended on the tire placard
- Turn ON the ignition without starting the engine
- Press the ❏ button repeatedly until reaching the 🚘 VEHICLE tab
- Go to the SET TYRE PRESSURE menu by using the ▲ or ▼ button
- Press and hold the OK button to execute the Tyre Pressure reset
These instructions are based on the Renault Zoe owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the first generation of the Renault Zoe (2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 model years). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Tyre Pressure Loss Light on Renault Zoe (2014-2021) can solve your problem. Good Luck!