How To Reset Tire Pressure System TPMS Light on Lexus SC430 (2008-2010) – The Lexus SC is a passenger car model by the Japanese car manufacturer Lexus, produced from summer 1991 to mid-2010. In Japan, the SC was sold under the name Toyota Soarer.
The first generation, which was produced until autumn 2000, was a two-door, luxury-class coupé, while the second generation was a convertible with a steel folding roof. In 2010 there were only 16 new registrations in Germany. Production ended in July 2010.
How To Reset Tire Pressure System TPMS Light on Lexus SC430 (2008-2010)
Time needed: 7 minutes.
Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) or also known as TPWS on Lexus cars is a system that provides a real tire pressure report to the driver. If the TPMS warning light appears on your 2008 2009 2010 Lexus SC430, it is necessary to reset the TPMS. In this generation, your vehicle will be equipped with a TPMS reset button. Follow these steps to do it:
- Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine
Tire pressure reset process cannot be done while the vehicle is moving.
- Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
The tire placard located on the door panel
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the POWER button twice without touching the brake pedal
- Look for the TPMS reset button and press the button until the tire pressure indicator Blinks slowly three times.
Each model year has a different button location
- Wait for several minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position, to allow the system to record each tire’s pressure, then turn the engine off.
These instructions are based on the Lexus SC430 owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the second generation of the Lexus SC430 (2008 2009 2010 model years). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Tire Pressure System TPMS Light on Lexus SC430 (2008-2010) can solve your problem. Good Luck!