How Do I Reset Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS Light on Toyota Yaris (2012-2020) – Yaris is a small compact hatchback from the Japanese car manufacturer Toyota. The name Yaris is taken from Charis, a goddess in Greek mythology.
Available since 1999, the car has won international awards. For example, it won the Car of the Year title in 2000. In Japan, the vehicle is sold as Vitz, and in Canada and Australia the car is known as the Echo, where the car was only sold as a sedan.
How Do I Reset Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS Light on Toyota Yaris (2012-2020)
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If the TPMS warning light appears on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 Toyota Yaris, it is necessary to reset the TPMS. In this generation, your vehicle will be equipped with a TPMS reset button. Follow these steps to do it:
- Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine
Tire pressure reset process cannot be done while the vehicle is moving.
- Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
The tire placard located on the door panel
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the POWER button twice without touching the brake pedal
- Look for the TPMS reset button and press the button until the tire pressure indicator Blinks slowly three times.
Each model year has a different button location
- Wait for several minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position, to allow the system to record each tire’s pressure, then turn the engine off.
These instructions are based on the Toyota Yaris owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the third and fourth generation of the Toyota Yaris (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 model years). Hopefully, the article How Do I Reset Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS Light on Toyota Yaris (2012-2020) can solve your problem. Good Luck!