Reset Service Required Light on 2015 Kia Sedona – In the event the New York Auto Show 2014 which took place in April and the Kia has officially introduced the latest MPV named Kia Sedona in the US or commonly called the Kia carnival. In the US market, the Kia Carnival will have five variants which can be chosen by the potential consumers, call it Kia Carnival variant L, LX, EX, SX and the highest of the Kia Carnival SX Limited.
Just like the Kia Cadenza and ‘Kia Sorento that the engine of the Kia Carnival has also been carrying the V6 diesel engine with a capacity of 3,300 cc direct injection and can generate power to 278 hp and peak torque to 336 Nm. Please note that the latest generation of Kia MPV that uses the power front-wheel drive combined with a six-speed automatic transmission. The design also looks more elegant and bigger than ever before, however, the Kia retains his trademark front grille models namely tiger nose.
How to Reset Service Required Light on 2015 Kia Sedona:
To turning off the Service Warning Message on the 2014-2015 Kia Sedona, conform to the following instructions:
- When you turn on the engine and see “Service required” on the screen, press the OK button located at the steering wheel for more than 1 second.
- With this, the service interval will be reset to default settings. But you have to activate and set the service interval feature by accessing the INFORMATION menu.
- To access the Information menu, press the MODE button (icon rectangle) on the steering wheel.
- Highlight the INFORMATION menu.
- Press MOVE button to access the menu and use the directional keypad to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should be work on the latest model of Kia Sedona (2014, 2015) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Service Required Light on 2015 Kia Sedona usefull for you. Good Luck!