How To Reset Opel Corsa TPMS Tyre Pressure System Light (2015-2021) – The Opel Corsa is a compact class car produced by Opel in Europe and South America. The model has been sold in the US and Canada under the name Chevy Swing.
More than nine million Corsas have been built by Opel Zaragoza in Figueruelas, Spain. The model is also produced in some countries such as Germany, Argentina and Brazil.
How To Reset Opel Corsa TPMS Tyre Pressure System Light (2015-2021)
If you replacing a spare tire with a road tire containing the TPMS sensor on your 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 Opel or Vauxhall Corsa, the system will detect a malfunction and the low tire pressure warning light will blink. When that happens, the TPMS sensor reset process must be done. Depending on the vehicle model you have, here are a few ways to reset the TPMS.
Time needed: 7 minutes.
In 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Opel or Vauxhall Corsa, you can access the TPMS reset menu through the information screen. However, you need the TPMS Relearn Tool to do this. Follow these instructions to get started:
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the Engine Start/Stop button without touching the brake pedal
- Go to VEHICLE menu (displayed by car symbol) by pressing the MENU button repeatedly
The button is located on the turn signal lever
- Scroll down to the “TIRE PRESSURE” menu
Use the thumbwheel to scroll down
- Press the SET/CLR button to enter the relearn mode
A confirmation message will appears on the display
- Press the SET/CLR button again to confirm
The horn will sound twice and the TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message will appear on the screen
- Start from the driver side front tire, use the TPMS Relearn tool to activate the tpms sensor
Place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor
- Repeat the process for the passenger side front tire, passenger side rear tire, and the driver side rear tire
A horn chirp will confirm that the sensor has been reset
- Turn off the ignition after you reset the last tire
The TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message will disappear
- Adjust the tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
Different from the previous model, in this latest model, you can reset the TPMS via Multimedia Display without tools in the following ways:
- Make sure you have adjusted the tyre pressure recommended on the tire placard
- Turn ON the ignition without starting the engine
- Press the DRIVING / VEHICLE button
- Select Under-inflation initialisation in the Driving Functions tab menu
- Select Yes to execute the tyre pressure reset
These instructions are based on the Opel Corsa owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the fifth and sixth generations of the Opel or Vauxhall Corsa (2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 model years). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Opel Corsa TPMS Tyre Pressure System Light (2015-2021) can solve your problem. Good Luck!