Reset Oil Service Interval Indicator on 2013-2015 Kia K900 – When looking for a brand-new executive sedan, consider the presence of 2015 Kia K900. KIA K900 is the most expensive cars from KIA, who have the luxury equivalent to the full-size luxury sedan from Germany. The exterior design is considered worthy of competing with the well-known names such as the Audi A8, BMW 7 Series, Lexus LS 460 and the Hyundai Equus.
Interior and trunk looks luxurious and decorated with a variety of self-contained electronic equipment. Although enliven the executive sedan market, the producers still carries an affordable price but still competitive. This luxury sedan uses 5.0-liter V8 engine capable of producing 420 hp and 376 torque. Power is sent to the rear wheels through an automatic 8-speed transmission. Based on the performance test, Kia K900 only takes 5.7 seconds to accelerate from 0-60mph.
How to Reset Oil Service Interval Indicator on 2013-2015 Kia K900:
To turning off the Service Warning Message on the 2013, 2014, 2015 Kia K900, conform to the following instructions:
- When you turn on the engine and see “Service required” on the screen, press the OK button located at the steering wheel for more than 1 second.
- With this, the service interval will be reset to default settings. But you have to activate and set the service interval feature by accessing the INFORMATION menu.
- To access the Information menu, press the Right Arrow button (>) on the steering wheel.
- Highlight the INFORMATION menu.
- Press the Down button to access the menu and use the directional keypad to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should be work on the latest model of Kia K900 (2013, 2014, 2015) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Oil Service Interval Indicator on 2013-2015 Kia K900 usefull for you. Good Luck!