How To Reset Mitsubishi ASX TPMS Low Tyre Pressure Light (2015-2021) – The Mitsubishi ASX is a so-called crossover model from the Japanese car manufacturer Mitsubishi Motors. This car is based on the Mitsubishi Concept-cX, which was presented at the Frankfurt IAA 2007.
Based on the Mitsubishi RVR, which has been sold in Japan since February 2010, the ASX is powered by an 86 kW (117 PS) 1.6-litre gasoline engine or a 1.8-litre diesel with variable valve timing and 110 kW (150 PS) driven. Like the Mitsubishi Outlander, the wheelbase of the Mitsubishi ASX is 2670 millimetres.
How To Reset Mitsubishi ASX TPMS Low Tyre Pressure Light (2015-2021)
Time needed: 7 minutes.
When the tyre pressure or tyre rotation is adjusted, you need to reset the tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS). Here’s how to reset tpms on 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 Mitsubishi ASX:
- Make sure the vehicle is completely stopped
Apply the hand brake and put the gearshift lever into the N position (M/T) or into the P position (A/T)
- Make sure to adjust the tire pressure recommended on the tire placard
The tire placard located on the door panel
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the Engine Start/Stop button twice without touching the brake pedal
- Press the INFO button repeatedly until SETTING MENU appears on the cluster display
The button is located on the control panel
- Press and hold the INFO button to enter the menu
Several menus will appear on the screen
- Find the TIRE RESET
Press the INFO button briefly to scroll the menu
- Press and hold the INFO button to execute the TPMS reset
Press the button until the buzzer sounds
- Start the engine and drive your car to verify the indicator has been reset
These instructions are based on the Mitsubishi ASX owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the first generation of Mitsubishi ASX (2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 model years). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Mitsubishi ASX TPMS Low Tyre Pressure Light (2015-2021) can solve your problem. Good Luck!