Reset Engine Oil Service Required on 2012-2017 KIA Rio – At the end of 2011, Kia launched its latest product with the concept hatchback that simultaneously elegant accessories that complete it. For this new car, Kia relies on modern interior design, which is not inferior to the rival car products. Not only nice in the brochure offered by the dealer, but the real view is more than just an image. Experts in the Kia Rio do change from year to year, from the beginning till now, Kia Rio has undergone many changes, you can see that the shape or design of the exterior carries.
Shown with a line of elegant, is the hallmark of this one car. For the latest product Kia Rio, or call it by the name of the All-New Kia Rio, has a lot of changes, a lot of new accents incorporated in this car. In addition, there is a security feature that has this high rate, which can keep the driver and passengers from all forms of things that are not desirable.
How to Reset Engine Oil Service Required on 2012-2015 KIA Rio:
To turning off the Service Warning Message on 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 KIA Rio, conform to the following instructions:
- When you turn on the engine and see “Service required” on the screen, press the RESET button located at the steering wheel for more than 1 second.
- With this, the service interval will be reset to default settings. But you have to activate and set the service interval feature by accessing the USER SETTING menu.
- To access the USER SETTING menu, turn the ignition switch to the “On” position, but do not start the engine
- press the TRIP button (icon rectangle) on the steering wheel for more than 2 seconds.
- Highlight the MAINTENANCE menu and press RESET button
- Press TRIP button to access the menu and use the directional keypad to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This procedure should be work on the old model of KIA Rio (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 model years). Hopefully, the article of Reset Engine Oil Service Required on 2012-2017 KIA Rio useful for you. Good Luck!