How To Reset Citroën C4 Tyre Pressure Warning Light (2020-2021) – The Citroën C4 is a European compact middle-class car from the Citroën brand. It is the successor to the Citroën Xsara. The C4 was presented in the autumn of 2004.
3 and 5-door versions are available, with these versions’ bodywork differing significantly, especially at the rear. The 3-door version is called by Citroën ‘C4 coupé’, the 5-door version ‘C4 Berline’.
How To Reset Citroën C4 Tyre Pressure Warning Light (2020-2021)
Time needed: 7 minutes.
The tyre pressure system must be initialized after an adjustment to the pressure of tyres, and after changing one or more wheels. Here is how to reset the tyre under-inflation detection system on 2020 2021 Citroën C4:
- Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine
Tire pressure reset process cannot be done while the vehicle is moving.
- Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
The tire placard located on the door panel
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the START/STOP button without touching the brake pedal
- From the main menu, tap the DRIVING / VEHICLE menu
Tap the menu in the multimedia display
- Select Under-inflation initialisation in the Driving Functions tab menu
A confirmation message will appear
- Select Yes to execute the tyre pressure reset
These instructions are based on the Citroën C4 owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the third generation of the Citroën C4 (2020 2021 model years). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Citroën C4 Tyre Pressure Warning Light (2020-2021) can solve your problem. Good Luck!