How To Reset Citroën C4 Aircross Tyre Pressure Light (2014-2017) – The Citroën C4 Aircross is a compact SUV from the French car brand Citroën. It is identical to the Mitsubishi ASX and its sister model Peugeot 4008. Mitsubishi Motors manufactured all three vehicles.
The market launch in Germany took place on June 2, 2012. While the 4008 was dropped from the German model range at the end of 2015, sales of the C4 Aircross by Citroën in Germany only stopped in March 2017.
How To Reset Citroën C4 Aircross Tyre Pressure Light (2014-2017)
Time needed: 7 minutes.
The tyre pressure system must be initialized after an adjustment to the pressure of tyres, and after changing one or more wheels. Here is how to reset the tyre under-inflation detection system on Citroën C4 Aircross:
- Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine
Tire pressure reset process cannot be done while the vehicle is moving.
- Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
The tire placard located on the door panel
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the START/STOP button without touching the brake pedal
- Press the INFO button briefly until SETTING MENU appears in the screen
The button is located on the instrument panel
- Press and hold the INFO button to select the menu
Several menu options will appear
- Find the Tyre REINITIALISE menu
Press the INFO button briefly to cycle the menu
- Press and hold the INFO button to reset the Tyre Pressure
These instructions are based on the Citroën C4 Aircross owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the first generation of the Citroën C4 Aircross (2014 2015 2016 2017 model years). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Citroën C4 Aircross Tyre Pressure Light (2014-2017) can solve your problem. Good Luck!