Shortly after introducing their new camera E-P5, Olympus is back with a new camera called the E-PL6. Olympus camera that comes with the E-PL type is always considered as a cheap version of the PEN series. Indeed, the fact that this camera line is present as a class value of the line-up of mirrorless cameras from Olympus. Even so sometimes this series gave a surprise by bringing high-end features of its siblings. An example is a camera that is named E-PL6 this. The camera, which was launched shortly after the EP-5 series brings superior features of its big brother but with a more friendly price.
The Olympus E-PL6 autofocus system inherits from the OM-D E-M5, which is also carried by the E-P5. Autofocus system is arguably one of the most rapidly among the ranks of mirrorless cameras are present in the market today. Surely a quick autofocus to be the desire of every photographer. Unfortunately the autofocus system like this is not cheap, as evidenced by the price of the E-P5 is still around USD $ 1,000. This is offered by the E-PL6, a fast autofocus system with sloping price.
Image source: petapixel.com
How to Recover Deleted Photos?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example I use Wise Data Recovery
- Connect your camera memory card to a computer with a card reader
- Run Wise Data Recovery application on your computer.
- You can start the process by selecting scan your memory card, click and select your memory card and click Scan.
- Once the scan is complete, the application will display a list of deleted data with 3 color indicator. The red color indicates that the file is very difficult to be restored to perfection, Yellow is still possible to recover and Green color indicates the data can be restored perfectly.
- Check the data you wish to restore. Or right-click your mouse and click Select All to make the selection on all the data.
- Then click the Recover button and select the folder recover, or click the Make New Folder button to create a new folder as you wish, and click OK to start the recovery process.
Read also “Tutorials to Recover Samsung WB110 Deleted Photos” and another guides. Hopefully the article of Recover Deleted Photos on Olympus E-PL6 Compact Cameras useful for you.