Sony camera is not in doubt for the quality of the pictures are a lot of people who recommend it, although it must compete with Canon and Nikon, the more attractive the market. This camera is equipped with Extra High Sensitivity technology that minimizes noise in low lighting conditions. Clear Image Zoom technology is also presented to improve the ability to zoom a virtual until doubled. Sony also added nine Picture Effect options to help users to produce works of artistic photo.
In addition to technology that enhances image quality, Sony borrow, image stabilization technology from the ranks of their camcorders to ensure the quality of the resulting video. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX50 is equipped with Exmor R CMOS sensor 16.2 megapixel resolution, as well as the ability to take 12 megapixel resolution photos during video recording. WX50 using the LCD screen measuring 2.7 inches and sells for $ 200 with two colors, silver or black.
Image source: ratekam.com
How to Recover Deleted Photos in Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX50?
- Download and install photo recovery software on your computer, for example Stellar Phoenix
- With the memory card inserted, connect your digital camera to your computer.
- Launch the recovery software
- Click “Settings” on the tool bar and select the “Add File Types” tab. On the “File List” screen, choose the desired file types that need to be recovered.
- After that select the drives to be scanned (path / location where the files that have been deleted) and select Start Scan
- After that you can see the files / folders that have been deleted. And to recover your data, select a file> right click> recover> and select the path / location you would put the file.
Read also “Tutorials to Recover Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V Deleted/ Lost Photos” and another user guides. Hopefully the article of Recover Accidently Deleted Photos in Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX50 useful for you.