2019-2021 Opel Combo TPMS Tyre Pressure Sensor Light Reset Guide – The Opel Combo is a compact van from Opel. The Combo’s competitors include the Renault Kangoo and the Volkswagen Caddy.
In March 2017, Opel and Vauxhall were acquired by the Groupe PSA. The fifth generation of the Opel Combo was released in the summer of 2018 and, like the Peugeot Partner, Rifter and Toyota ProAce are based on the Citroën Berlingo. The three models have the same body.
2019-2021 Opel Combo TPMS Tyre Pressure Sensor Light Reset Guide
If you replacing a spare tire with a road tire containing the TPMS sensor on your 2019 2020 2021 Opel or Vauxhall Combo, the system will detect a malfunction and the low tire pressure warning light will blink. When that happens, the TPMS sensor reset process must be done. Depending on your vehicle trim level, here are a few ways to reset the TPMS.
With TPMS Button
Time needed: 7 minutes.
Follow the instructions below if your vehicle is equipped with a Tyre Pressure Set button. Follow these steps to get started:
- Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine
Tire pressure reset process cannot be done while the vehicle is moving.
- Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard
The tire placard located on the door panel
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the START/STOP button without touching the brake pedal
- Look for the Tyre Pressure Set button and then press it for 3 seconds
A pop-up message will confirm that the sensor has been reset
With Multimedia Display
In vehicles equipped with Color Info Display Multimedia, you can reset the TPMS in the following ways:
- Make sure you have adjusted the tyre pressure recommended on the tire placard
- Turn ON the ignition without starting the engine
- Press the DRIVING / VEHICLE button
- Select Under-inflation initialization in the Driving Functions tab menu
- Select Yes to execute the tyre pressure reset
These instructions are based on the Opel Combo owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the fifth generation of the Opel or Vauxhall Combo (2019 2020 2021 model years). Hopefully, the article 2019-2021 Opel Combo TPMS Tyre Pressure Sensor Light Reset Guide can solve your problem. Good Luck!